tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Questions regarding SSL
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:26:46 GMT
> From: Bryant McClellan [mailto:Bryant.McClellan@SIRVA.com]
> Subject: Questions regarding SSL
>
> Server is Windows 2003 Standard Server, SP1.
> Java version is jdk1.5.0_04 plus update 11.
> Tomcat version is 5.5.20. Tomcat is set up to run as a
> service using the native dlls.
>
> I'm new at Java and Tomcat so I'd appreciate a pointer or two
> on where to look next.

The docs are always a good place.  Note the following at the top of the
Tomcat SSL how-to:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html

IMPORTANT NOTE: This Howto refers to usage of JSSE. When using APR,
Tomcat will use OpenSSL, which uses a different configuration.

Since you say you're using the native dlls, you probably need to look
here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.