tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mukesh sriwastava <>
Subject How can I set tomcat 5.5 NOT Case Sensitive
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 03:52:53 GMT

    Sir i have a problem .
    Actually i am using tomcat 5.5, and i want that when i run
    jsp file on the server it will be case insensitive.
                  means case sensitive free.
        as  when I write in browser's 'http://localhost/test.html'
        equals to 'http://localhost/TEST.htm'.
    Can I do it ?

                    Sir, i search this on the web like "google"
    But they all said that to use
                    <Context caseSensitive="false">
              I have use this also, but i dont get any sollution
        Sir please giv me whole information about above topic
        in detail.

                              Thanks !!

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: