tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Uwe_77 <kb...@gmx.de>
Subject request.getRemoteUser() returning null
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:09:38 GMT

Hello,

I configured IIS 6.0 (Windows 2003) to redirect jsp's to Tomcat (5.5.20) via
JK2 ajp13 (isapi_redirector2.dll). Anonymous login in IIS ist turned off,
Windows Authentication is turned on. Now I need to get the username. When I
us request.getRemoteUser(), that is only returning null. In jk2.properties I
added tomcatAuthentication="false" (also I tried
request.tomcatAuthentication="false"), but that is also not working.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Uwe