tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Kushwaha" <gaurav.kushw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: noClassDefFound error for class in [webapp]/WEB-INF/lib jar file
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:20:35 GMT
Check your Tomcat's server lib ($TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib) to make sure you
don't have any non-standard (not shipped with standard Tomcat) jars lying
there. If thats the case those jars will be loaded by the tomcat's
classloader and hence the jars and classes in web app won't be visible to
them.
Just to make sure, try it out with a fresh installation of Tomcat. If it
works then the problem lies where I am suggesting.
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha
http://www.chakpak.com

Ph: +91-9880101496
Bangalore, India.