tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suneet Shah" <suneetshah2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Authentication against multiple domains
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 23:03:23 GMT
Hello,
We have this capability in our open source identity and access management
solution where you can use more then one use more then one repository for
authentication. You may be able to use just the authentication service as
taking on the rest of it may be more then what you need.  The project is
OpenIAM on sourceforge. We will be putting a new release this weekend. If
you are interested in taking a look, let me know and I can send you a link.

Regards
Suneet