tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Choubey <c_rahul...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to work with Tomcat 4.0
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 03:12:51 GMT
Dear Friends,

I have installed Apache Tomcat version 4.0 in my system.
I am getting the homepage correctly on writing
http://localhost:8080 on the browser's address bar but
when I go to servlets example page I am unable to execute
the servlets,the same is the problem with JSP too.I am getting
the following error:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4- HTTP Status 404 - /examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
type Status report
 message /examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
 description The requested resource  (/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample) is not available.

I have correctly set the environment variables.I have tried on both Win98
and XP and on both IE and Mozilla.Please help.

Regards,
Rahul

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Yahoo!
Answers.