tomcat-users mailing list archives

From WILLIAM PARRA <wilpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: overlapped parameters between sessions
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:32:13 GMT
Hi

I understood that the sessions were of each user. isn't it?
I understood that One session to one Navegator to one user. isn't it?

I don't understand because the parameter can be overwritten by the value from another request.
The object request is not part of the session?

Greetings and thanks for its patience.

William Enrique Parra Alba
Ingeniero De Sistemas
Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia
 /\  /\
/ //\\ \
\ \\// /
/ /  \ \
\/    \/

----- Mensaje original ----
De: "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com>
Para: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Enviado: martes, 20 de febrero, 2007 18:13:32
Asunto: RE: overlapped parameters between sessions

> From: WILLIAM PARRA [mailto:wilparra@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: overlapped parameters between sessions
>
> I pass an parameter to identify the type user. With this
> parameter, i define if show one page.. or other. Some times
> the parameter requested, was changed.

Do you ever store the parameter in some place that's not specific to the
particular Request object currently being processsed?  For example, if
you store the parameter in the Session or in some static variable, it
can be overwritten by the value from another request.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.