tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: insight into model.do
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:43:24 GMT
On 2/14/07, Steve Ingraham <singraham@okcca.net> wrote:

> Ok, I have been trying to locate the class file but am striking out.
> Can someone tell me where this "my.package.action.ModelAction" class
> would be located in a Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.9 build on a Redhat AS 3
> machine?  I have run the command "locate *.ModelAction*" with no return.

Your struts-config.xml entry shows the file you're looking for:

  type="org.keel.clients.struts.ModelAction"

So find the *source* for the application, and look for
{wherever}/org/keel/clients/struts/ModelAction.java

Again, this is *the webapp's source code* -- very likely somewhere
other than the Tomcat install directory.

HTH,