tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angel Todorov" <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classloading scenario
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:08:58 GMT
Hi Boris,

This doesn't work for me -> i would like to share classes between
webapps in order for them to have a common classloader. In this way i
can pass object references between two webapps. In tomcat there is no
concept of EAR packaging, and EAR classloading isolation in general. I
don't agree that sharing classes doesn't pose many advantages as
compared to not sharing them - that's why there is the big topic named
"Jar Hell".

Regards,
Angel