tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kirk <synchroph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:13:36 GMT
I tried the -statis-libgcc in the Makefile and it compiled and ldd produces
no output, which I am assuming means no dependencies.  So when i fire up the
sunone server now I get a different error.

failure: CORE3170: Configuration initialization failed: Error running init
function load-modules: dlopen of
/wamu/hr/sunone/plugins/mod_jk/nsapi_redirector.so
failed ( ld.so.1: webservd: fatal: relocation error: file
/wamu/hr/sunone/plugins/mod_jk/nsapi_redirector.so: symbol __umoddi3:
referenced symbol not found)

Any ideas on that one?

Thanks,
Kirk