tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sriram Narayanan" <sriram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] A Howto for Tomcat 6.0.9, mod_jk, apache 2.2 load balancing + session replication
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:59:34 GMT
On 2/14/07, Babu Satasiya <babulalsatasiya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please update about cluster option in server.xml, without that how does it
> work. If you can post all the steps will help others, otherwise it may even
> confuse to others.

I just looked over my previous post, and I see the following statement:

2. In server.xml, uncomment the tag for clustering

That's all that I needed to do for enabling clustering on Tomcat.

> Thanks for posting on session replication, please let me know if we anyone
> have live application and if they go for session replication which you
> explain is method using session in memory. Will they need to do anything in
> application or not?

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/cluster-howto.html That link
describes clustering better than I would.

-- Sriram