tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.20 on Windows - Service and App
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:29:14 GMT
When you run Tomcat with startup.bat it uses the JAVA_HOME environment
variable to find the JAVA JVM. You must set JAVA_HOME to the JVM you
want to use.

When you run it as a service, the service wrapper gets the JVM
location and other settings from the registry. You can change these
using the Configure Tomcat program.
--
Len