tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "asaf.lahav" <asaf.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded tomcat
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:55:13 GMT
Hi all,

I need your suggestion about working with embedded tomcat.

On a test I'm performing, I am running the embedded tomcat and installed one
webapp on it.

I need to share objects between the webapp running on the embedded tomcat
and the host VM via a set of classes which are defined both in the webapp
and the host class loaders.

The problem is that since the webapp and the host VM hold the same jars BUT
in different locations, a class cast exception occurs every time I try to
cast.

What would be the best way to share objects/information between the webapp
and its host VM?

Thanks in advance,

Asaf