tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Greg Brownell <gbrown...@dpnx.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat ssl/https: error 302 when accessing servlet with https
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:41:40 GMT
All,

Well, the solutions was rather simple.  Since I had to re-install Fedora
Core 5, I neglected to open port 443 in the FC firewall.  Once opened,
all worked just fine.

Sorry for spinning everyone's wheels, but I guess there's a lesson in
here somewhere (probably something to do with Occam).

Again, thanks to all who replied to my support request.

Greg.