tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Greg Brownell <gbrown...@dpnx.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat ssl/https: error 302 when accessing servlet with https
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:40:05 GMT
Chuck,

Unfortunately, the old cert is no longer available. Not sure what URL
the server would redirect to: 302 error whether I use http or https for
the request.  I'm really stuck on this one.  Worse, it's critical since
our payment server must send a response to us via https.

Any idea what else to try? I commented out the AJP connector since I'm
not fronting this with apache, just using tomcat as a server.

Thanks again.

Greg.