tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zack Grafton <zachary.graf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance problem with Tomcat?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:43:39 GMT
Michal,

Your JSP files will be compiled regardless the first time they are
accessed.  If you try refreshing the page, or loading it in a different
browser, you might notice a speed up.  You can also precompile your JSP
files and that should also speed up the first access.  Please let us
know if it is just the first visit or if the problem happens on every
access.

Zack