tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: insight into model.do
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:33:16 GMT
Looking at the source code for the class my.package.action.ModelAction
will get you to the entry point for handling the request.  Depending on
the size of the app and how well versed your predecessor was, this could
be the whole back-end or it could call other classes to handle the
database back-end.  Either way, this class is where to start looking
when tracing back what's happening.

--David