tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Danforth <sdanfo...@epathlearning.com>
Subject Re: 2nd Try for Advice on Tomcat Shutdown
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:54:44 GMT
Thanks, Hassan,

I've seen session replication mentioned and suspected that might be the
answer now.

Just stopping a worker and letting its sessions go elsewhere is certainly
more elegant than waiting around for sessions to be concluded.

The only problem is that my session data isn't serializable. So it isn't
going
anywhere in the near term.

But, again thanks. I appreciate your help. :-)

    -- Scott.

--

Scott Danforth, Ph.D.
Director of Technology