tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Riegel <>
Subject Why does this not work with Thunderbird <Context cacheMaxSize="1" cacheTTL="1" cachingAllowed="false">
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:35:36 GMT
Hello again,

see also my unresolved problem "Cache problems with static resources"

I did try for days to find a solution. Should I ask in the developer
list if this is a bug?

- The configuration entry <Context cachingAllowed="false"> should
prevent tomcat from caching static resources regardless what the browser
requests. But this happens not for Thunderbird requests.

- Does anybody succeed to prevent tomcat from chaching of static resources?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message