tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Riegel <stefan.rie...@telig.de>
Subject Why does this not work with Thunderbird 1.5.0.9? <Context cacheMaxSize="1" cacheTTL="1" cachingAllowed="false">
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:35:36 GMT
Hello again,

see also my unresolved problem "Cache problems with static resources"
http://www.nabble.com/Cache-problems-with-static-resources-tf3031321.html#a8422512

I did try for days to find a solution. Should I ask in the developer
list if this is a bug?

- The configuration entry <Context cachingAllowed="false"> should
prevent tomcat from caching static resources regardless what the browser
requests. But this happens not for Thunderbird requests.

- Does anybody succeed to prevent tomcat from chaching of static resources?

Regards
Stefan