tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Applets in JSP - writing to a file server
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:54:39 GMT
Teh Noranis Mohd Aris wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>   I put my applet in <jsp:plugin.....</jsp:plugin> standard action tag. I want
my applet to save data that the user input in a defined text area. The user also input the
file name in a defined text field. When the user clicks the Save button, I want the file name
and its contents to be saved in the apache tomcat server. I have seen my problem that was
implemented using cgi scripts. How can I implement it using JSP? Please help me! Thank you.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=processing+forms+using+JSP