tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:23:53 GMT
Helo,

mod_jk.conf is usually associated with apache configuration. For the
nsapi plugin, the configuration is explained in

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/nes.html

Not all features of the apache or IIS plugins are available for the
nsapi plugin. You can use a worker definition file (aka
workers.properties), and define log level and log file.

Others like defining the shared memory file and size or using a
uriworkermap.properties file are not implemented for nsapi at the moment.

Although the plugin should work in principle, I expect that it hasn't
been well tested in the last month. So feedback concrning your
experience wil be welcome.

Regards,

Rainer

--