tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Balanyi Zsolt <balanyi_zs...@easymail.hu>
Subject Problems wits Tomcat security manager when connecting to Firebird using Jaybird
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:04:23 GMT
Hello!

I am using Tomcat 4.1 on Debian.
With SecurityManager turned off, my app works perfectly. However, if I
turn it on, I get some errors.
I already corrected some of them by adding permissions, but this one is
unclear to me:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriverPropertyManager.<clinit>(FBDriverPropertyManager.java:124)

at
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBConnectionProperties.getCanonicalName(FBConnectionProperties.java:60)

at
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBConnectionProperties.setStringProperty(FBConnectionProperties.java:93)

at
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBConnectionProperties.setUserName(FBConnectionProperties.java:286)

at
org.firebirdsql.pool.AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.setUserName(AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.java:711)

at
org.firebirdsql.pool.FBWrappingDataSource.setUserName(FBWrappingDataSource.java:639)

at mcsl.domka.HouseEditor.start(HouseEditor.java:55)
at org.webmacro.servlet.WMServlet.init(WMServlet.java:144)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
at org.webmacro.servlet.WMServlet.init(WMServlet.java:93)

Any ideas what to add to security config?

          Best regards, Zsolt Balanyi