tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]" <barry.l.pro...@citigroup.com>
Subject Connection reset error
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:48:49 GMT
I am getting this error now after logging on to a certain portion of my site within the security
constraint.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

Any idea what could be the cause? It had previously worked fine, but now after logging in
at the FORM level, it kicks me out and closes the Tomcat connection? Actually the console
is still running with no errors, but the browser connection seemingly gets closed.