tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]" <barry.l.pro...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: overlapped parameters between sessions
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:05:30 GMT
starting to wonder if that's maybe happening to me some, too, though I've not confirmed it
any of the logs yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: WILLIAM PARRA [mailto:wilparra@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:00 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: overlapped parameters between sessions

Hi,

I'm currently using a Tomcat 4 container for our web applications (jsp's, servlets).
When  passing parameters with get metod, with many users (about 200); some parameters,
are overlapped between sessions. There is a special configuration in Tomcat when i work with
sessions??
The Tomcat version is old?
In new versions it would be fixed?

Thanks for your help.
William Enrique Parra Alba
System Enginer
Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia