tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pavel MX <mxlo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connection pool doesn't reconnect after the database has been rebooted?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:11:37 GMT
I have a similar behavior with geronimo 1.1 and oracle. It's web container is Tomcat 5.5.20.

Let me know if there is any solution for this for Tomcat or Geronimo.

--Pav

----- Original Message ----
From: Bjørn T Johansen <btj@havleik.no>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 3:03:15 AM
Subject: Connection pool doesn't reconnect after the database has been rebooted?

We have a small problem with our connection pool that is setup using Tomcat 5.5.20..
When the database is rebooted, the only way to get a valid connection again is to completely
restart Tomcat..
Is there a way to configure this, so the connection pool reconnects automatically?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: