tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <>
Subject Re: Monitoring of Tomcat process
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:51:15 GMT
write a small programm (10 lines of code) which makes a http request
via urlconnection or http-client from jakarta/commons and tries to get
an url from your application once a minute. If this fails it can send
you an email or sms (another 10 lines)

On 2/20/07, Virgo Rustianto <> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Currently I am using Tomcat webserver 4.1.2, does any one know how to
> monitoring Tomcat webserver ? The reason is I facing problem almost everyday
> Tomcat was down, currently I don't know how to see does tomcat running or
> down.
> Normally after startup I can't see anything except customer care complaining
> our aplication doesn't works then we know tomcat must startup again.
> regards,
> Virgo Rustianto

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: