tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fred K" <fre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 03:46:11 GMT
Hi Kamal,

Not sure if this makes a difference in this case. When I compiled
apache I  added  a flag with:  export LDFLAGS="-static-libgcc" to
statically link the libgcc.

Rgds,
Fred

On 2/1/07, Kamalakar Vuggumudi <vuggumudi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rainer. I found libgcc_s.so in /usr/local/lib dir on my machine. Once I added
that to LD_LIBRARY_PATH,   __lshrdi3 error went away. Now I am getting symbol __umoddi3: referenced
symbol not found error. When I do elfdump on libgcc_s.so, I see __umoddi3 symbol as being
part of it. So I am a bit puzzled, but atleast I am making some progress with all your help.