tomcat-users mailing list archives

From wang suya <o-s...@seiss.co.jp>
Subject Re: How can I realize server side GUI??
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:29:00 GMT

Hello

   I decided to use javascript and AJAX to realize my application
but when the sheet cells are drawed by DIV, the DIV's size can be decided by
style type, when I drag the DIV eage, how can I change the DIV style type?
Could anbody tell me or give me other ideas. Thanks at advance.

Wang suya

wang suya さんは書きました:

>Hello Peter
>
>   You are right. I want to make a graphical interface served form Web
>server to a Web browser. It displays a sheet with serveral rectangle cells like
>execl sheet and when I drag one cell the size of cell can change.
>Thank you very much. Hope you can help me.
>
>  Wang suya
>
>Peter Crowther さんは書きました:
>>> From: wang suya [mailto:o-soya@seiss.co.jp]
>>>     I want to make a server side GUI application that draw
>>> senveral Rectanges and when mouse drag the bottom of
>>> Rectange, the rectange
>>> extends. Do anybody know how I can realize this appication.
>>
>>I assume by "server-side GUI" you mean "a graphical interface served
>>from a Web server to a Web browser"?
>>
>>Depending on what you then wish to do with the data from the rectangles,
>>you could do it entirely in Javascript or use one of the higher-level
>>frameworks like AJAX.  Without more details on your requirements, it's
>>difficult to tell.
>>
>>		- Peter

>wang suya

wang suya