tomcat-users mailing list archives

From albrecht andrzejewski <>
Subject RE: get a strange cast error with using the tomcat mail ressource
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:20:31 GMT
Quoting "Caldarale, Charles R" <>:

>> java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.Session cannot be cast to
>> javax.mail.Session
>>          at utils.MailHelper.sendMail(
> This would indicate you've got the javax.mail.Session class in multiple
> places.

Thank you for explaining this.

> The activation.jar and mail.jar files should go into common/lib
> only, not in the app's WEB-INF/lib.  Check the docs for configuring
> mail:
> il%20Sessions
> See the note in item 4.

Yes, that's was the mistake (i reinstalled my application with my own
bad notes...). I will try to have a better look to the doc the next
time. Thx!

Ce message a ete envoye par le serveur IMP de l'EMA.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message