tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kamalakar Vuggumudi <vuggum...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:31:24 GMT
Fred,

I think your suggestion did the trick. Since there is no configure for the modjk for netscape,
I have edited the Makefile and added -lgcc_s ad the linker option.

Thanks for the pointer
-Kamal

----- Original Message ----
From: Fred K <fredk2@gmail.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2007 9:46:11 PM
Subject: Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris

Hi Kamal,

Not sure if this makes a difference in this case. When I compiled
apache I  added  a flag with:  export LDFLAGS="-static-libgcc" to
statically link the libgcc.

Rgds,
Fred

On 2/1/07, Kamalakar Vuggumudi <vuggumudi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rainer. I found libgcc_s.so in /usr/local/lib dir on my machine. Once I added
that to LD_LIBRARY_PATH,   __lshrdi3 error went away. Now I am getting symbol __umoddi3: referenced
symbol not found error. When I do elfdump on libgcc_s.so, I see __umoddi3 symbol as being
part of it. So I am a bit puzzled, but atleast I am making some progress with all your help.