tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pulkit Singhal" <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Authentication against multiple domains
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:39:09 GMT
I can't suggest any open-source/free products but allow me to suggest
reading the following article if you want to roll your own solution one of
these days in the windows world:
http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0899/kerberos/kerberos.aspx

Once you read it, I hope you will be able to see how you can put some amount
of work in from your side and leverage Kerberos as a solution across Windows
domains.

But may be I misunderstood your problem, may be you don't want SSO across
multiple domains. Maybe you simply want a piece of code that can connect to
multiple ADs instead of just one? I suggest a bit more clarification so that
the list readers may understand your use-case.

Cheers!