tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ashish shrivastava" <ashish.ind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pass a parameter to tomcat startup in windows?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:51:47 GMT
Try this:

Open the tomcat console for widows (Start->ALL Programs -->Apache
Tomcat 5.X--> Monitor Tomcat).
click on JAVA tab (the fourth one)
Add the parameter in JAVA Options:

*-Djavaagent:%INFRARED_HOME%\aspectjweaver-1.5.0.jar *

now you can access the above property in your code

Thanks
Ashish Shrivastava
Software Engineer
Impetus Infotech Ind Pvt Ltd Indore