tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Ingraham" <>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: insight into
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:24:14 GMT
> David Smith wrote:
> Looking at the source code for the class
> my.package.action.ModelAction
> will get you to the entry point for handling the request.
> Depending on
> the size of the app and how well versed your predecessor was,
> this could
> be the whole back-end or it could call other classes to handle the
> database back-end.  Either way, this class is where to start looking
> when tracing back what's happening.
> --David

Ok, I have been trying to locate the class file but am striking out.
Can someone tell me where this "my.package.action.ModelAction" class
would be located in a Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.9 build on a Redhat AS 3
machine?  I have run the command "locate *.ModelAction*" with no return.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message