tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Ingraham" <singra...@okcca.net>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: insight into model.do
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:15:20 GMT
> Hi Steve,
>
> Since you are using a struts application, you would be better
> off asking
> this question on the struts user mailing list. In any case,
> you can look
> inside the /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml file and there should
> be a mapping
> between the <action> and the invoked class:
>
> e.g., something like:
>
> <action
>       path="/model"
>       type="my.package.action.ModelAction"
> Good luck,
> Cheers,
> --
> Haroon Rafique
> <haroon.rafique@utoronto.ca>

Thanks for that information.  So here is what I found in the
/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml file.  Is this what you were referring to
above?  Can you tell me what I am reading here?

  <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions
============================== -->

  <action-mappings>

    <!-- Below is the general modification required to tie Struts to
Keel -->
    <action  path="/model"
             type="org.keel.clients.struts.ModelAction"
             name="none"
             scope="request">
    </action>

  </action-mappings>

Will this direct me to the script that is used to pass the input data to
the database fields?  If not, am I even looking in the location to find
out this information?

Steve