tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy M." <Tracy.Nel...@nelnet.net>
Subject RE: Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:03:03 GMT

Are you using the initial context returned from getInitialContext()
directly, or are you obtaining a root context from the initial context?
Have you tried both methods of associating the "java" URL prefix with this
factory? (Both adding a property to your jndi.properties file, and defining
an environment variable.)

If the IBM factory returns a root context, you will probably want to write a
simple wrapper that gets an initial context from javaURLContextFactory, then
looks up a root context and returns that.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.