tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mast" <mas...@tyranz.com>
Subject tomcat crash with application when doesn't found file
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:23:35 GMT
HI, today i have test an application, and i have put a wrong path for the
file i would like to read, but the thing that surprise me is that it crash
the tomcat server.
The only things in log is :
(Location of error unknown)java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/myfile (No
such file or directory)

Well, after many try my appli crash the server each time i call it with a
wrong path, i don t think this very normal and i would like to know if there
is a way to protect the server against bad application like that ?

The problem of a file not found can happen many times and if the server
crash every time that s a real problem
thanks for your advice