tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raj Mettai" <rmet...@broward.edu>
Subject tomcat 5.5.16 cache problem
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:53:27 GMT
Hi,

I am running tomcat 5.5.16 on Redhat, tomcat seems to be doing some
kind of caching on servlets, I have deleted a servlet from
WEB-INF/classes and I have restarted the tomcat, still I am able to
access the servlet, I have checked every where on the box for the class
file, couldn't find it. I am using invoker servlet to access the
servlets. tomcat is hooked to apache using mod_jk.

wondering if anybody else had this issue and any thoughts on solving
this.

thanks
Raj

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most
written communications to or from College employees regarding College
business are public records, available to the public and media upon
request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public
disclosure