tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "EDMOND KEMOKAI" <ekemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Tomcat
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:52:01 GMT
If you have the second server setup then you can install tomcat and copy the
webapps folder over and see what happens. Once you start getting errors from
the new server then you can troubleshoot until everything is fixed. It will
be difficult to know if everything will work without testing. So I'll
suggest to build the new server first, unless of course you'll be using the
same hardware then you can't do that.