tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vasco...@aol.com
Subject Tomcat SSL & SVG
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:26:30 GMT
Tomcat users,

My web application was working fine the last 12 months  but all of the sudden
I can't display SVG inside the JSP pages by using the embed tag. The Tomcat
server can  display the SVG when I'm not using SSL but fails when I switch to
SSL. I'm using the correct mime-types for SVG in the conf/web.xml and inside
the embed tag. I'm using Tomcat 5.5.9 (tried also with 5.5.20), the adobe SVG
plugin
3.03 , and IE 6.0. Somehow Tomcat stopped recognizing the SVG when using SSL.
Have you experience this problem? How can I force Tomcat to recognize SVG in
SSL mode? Everything works fine in nonSSL mode and it used to work in SSL
mode until
2 days ago. If I try opening a test.svg file in SSL mode the browser
complains that the test.svg can not be found. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alberto