tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suresh babu" <sureshygradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from https to http?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:06:19 GMT
Hi all

I have one question regarding http and https:

Lets say I open a pop up page from https, pop window will be opened in https
mode as main window is opened in https and I have action in pop up where it
leave https mode and enter in to http mode....If i want put  value from pop
window  to main window it gives security violation java script error...How
to resolve this..

Thanks
Suresh