tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User-specified log class 'com.sun.idm.logging.trace.TraceLogger' cannot be found or is not useable.
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:21:17 GMT
Yes  - the documentation does help. But I think Tomcat is a bit too strict
in applying the specs - or maybe the specs are too rigid. Why not load
classes wherever they are found!!

Anyways - The delivery of the environment was today and as soon as I deleted
the j2ee.jar from the webapp/<app>/WEB-INF/lib everything seemed to work
just fine.

I cannot pull the jar out - because this is a product implementation and we
need to provide one big war to the deployment team...

Thanks so much,
Anoop