tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hakan.Bari...@alcatel-lucent.com.au
Subject Java memory profiler
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 02:21:49 GMT

Hi,

I would like to  profile a Tomcat application on Solaris machine.
I would like to  find out  lingering objects by that.  I beleive it should
be
possible to  do this  from  client  tool (runningon PC ) to remote JVM on
Solaris.

I  would appreciate any suggestions.

Regards

Hakan

This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose this
email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If you have received this email
in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this
email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No liability will
be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) as a
result of email transmission.