tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Kukulka" <Darren.Kuku...@connaught.plc.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 and x64 Windows
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:36:41 GMT
Martin/Mladen,

I ended up installing .Net Framework 2.0 x64 as this was the prescribed method for resolving
large numbers of Error 32 and 59 messages within the Windows system log.

Mladen is probably right that the msvcrt80 runtime is the crux of the fix for this but for
now I'm just happy that it works!

Martin - I only have .Net 2.0 x64 installed on my system.

Darren.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mladen Turk [mailto:mladen.turk@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 January 2007 07:03
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.5 and x64 Windows

Martin Sk√łtt wrote:
> Hi Darren,
>
> Good to hear that you solved - I hope you will spend a couple of minutes
> on providing some extra information.

You don't actually need the .NET to be installed,
but rather the msvcrt80 runtime.
Download
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=90548130-4468-4BBC-9673-D6ACABD5D13B&displaylang=en

It should be enough.

Regards,
Mladen.

Connaught honoured AIM 'Decade of Excellence' Award

Connaught awarded Partnering Contractor of the Year 2005

Connaught wins AIM 'Company of the Year' award 2004

West of England Business of the Year Award Winner 2003

Why not visit our website http://www.connaught.plc.uk
Disclaimer:

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
contact the sender and delete this message.

Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546