tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk+cookie+Rewrite
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:39:07 GMT
Right, is the url at same domain you can use emptySessionPath at your
connector configuration.

<Connector emptysessionPath="true" ... />

Docs say:

set to true, all paths for session cookies will be set to /. This can
be useful for portlet specification implementations, but will greatly
affect performance if many applications are accessed on a given
server by the client. If not specified, this attribute is set to false.

Regards
Peter