tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Varley, Roger" <Roger.Var...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Strange behaviour after upgrade to 5.5.20
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:57:10 GMT
Hi

I've been undertaking a major tomcat upgrade, moving from Tomcat 4.1.31 running on Win NT
with IIS 1.2 to Tomcat 5.5.20 running on Win 2003 Server with IIS 6.0. I'm just about there,
but I've got a problem with a servlet that runs fine under the old setup but exhibits strange
behaviour under the new setup. It seems to be to do with session managent under Tomcat 5.5.20
- has the way sessions and session data is handled changed - and if so can someone point me
to relevant documentation.

Thanks

Roger Varley

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.