tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Java Web Parts 1.0 (GA) is now available
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:34:28 GMT
Good Morning Frank

3 items for suggestion box
suggest ant javawebparts/WEB-INF/src/build.xml doesnt seem to include
dependencies e.g
<target name="make_jars" depends="compile">
suggest placing target to build war file target
suggest bin distro to have some samples.war already packaged much like
struts

Also what are the implications for including legacy 1.2 ajax tags (is there
a userguide available)
is there a reconfiguration necessary?

Good Stuff!!!

Martin--

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.