tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Java memory profiler
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 02:43:42 GMT
Hakan--

Have you looked at JProfiler?
http://www.javaperformancetuning.com/tools/jprofiler/index.shtml

If you're exhausting permgen inspect number and upper limit of primitive arrays  you are implementing
http://wiki.caucho.com/Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:_PermGen_space

HTH
Martin --
prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant)
s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé
ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il
----- Original Message -----
From: <Hakan.Barisik@alcatel-lucent.com.au>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 9:21 PM
Subject: Java memory profiler

> Hi,
>
> I would like to  profile a Tomcat application on Solaris machine.
> I would like to  find out  lingering objects by that.  I beleive it should
> be
> possible to  do this  from  client  tool (runningon PC ) to remote JVM on
> Solaris.
>
> I  would appreciate any suggestions.
>
> Regards
>
> Hakan
>

> This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose
this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If you have received this
email in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender.  Opinions expressed
in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

> This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No liability
will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not)
as a result of email transmission.