tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 悠 妮 <youn...@hotmail.com>
Subject About Tomcat's configure
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 04:36:57 GMT
Hello All,

I have two questions about configure:

The first one is that, when I use Tomcat5.0 + Jdk1.5 and start server, I
have the error "JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK not a JRE". But I do set
the JDK dir to JAVA_HOME. If I use Tomcat5.0 + Jdk1.4, it does work.

The second question, when I use Tomcat5.5 + Jdk1.5, and configure the xml
file refering to the "manager.xml" and "host-manager.xml" in "Tomcat
5.5\conf\Catalina\localhost\", I can't visit the Jsps and Servlets in the
new web app. Otherwise, I can not visit the manager and host-manager
webapp. Can anyone give me an example of the configuration file?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.

Youni.