tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: something wrong creating datasource after war deployement
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:21:03 GMT
> From: Arnaud MERGEY [mailto:amergey@sunopsis.com]
> Subject: Re: something wrong creating datasource after war deployement
>
> Like you, I think there is a conflict between context.xml in
> war and in unpacked directory (because wtihout war all works
> as expected)

As David mentioned earlier, when a .war is unpacked, its
META-INF/context.xml file is copied to
conf/Catalina/[host]/[appname].xml, and that becomes the active copy.
Changing the one in the unpacked directory will have no effect, since
the one in the conf/Catalina/[host] directory is defined to override the
one in the app.

Which one are you updating?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.