tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Deploying to / using context.xml
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:57:58 GMT
> From: Caldarale, Charles R
> Subject: RE: Deploying to / using context.xml
>
> This is a bit like string theory; if you think you understand
> it, you obviously don't :-)

I apologize if the above offended anyone - it was meant as a joke; hence
the smiley at the end.

The point is that regardless of how experienced anyone is with Tomcat or
any other complex mechanism, there are always suprises and things to
learn, string theory being today's worst-case example.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.